- This topic is empty.
2014 4 rugpjūčio @ 11:29 #154480Ramunyte
For the pilots:
– As last year, the air space will be expanded: close to the border with Belorussia and altitude level for „tunnel“ to North direction.
– 2 nine-place buses are ready for pilots’ pick-up.
– 2 towing machines available, normal lift to 400 m, minimum lift 350 m.
– Complex tasks (triangles, races with many turn points, etc) will be preferred.
– Water, electricity, shower, WC, shelter at camping place.
– Free coffee, tea, snacks in the morning.
– Lunch packets (incl. water and fruits). Water will be available at take-off place.
– Evening parties (August 15th and 16th) with famous „big-pot“ dinner.
– Evening concert.
On Saturday (August 16th) and Sunday (August 17th) morning there will be Accuracy Landing competition. Entry fee 20 LTL (6 EUR) includes judging and valuable prizes.
XC competition entry fee 80 LTL (25 EUR) includes:
– Rent of buses (for pilots’ pick-up).
– Lunch packet.
– Third part liability insurance.
– Free camping.
– Dinner on August 15th and 16th.
– Morning coffee, tea, snacks.
– Prizes and awards.
ARCUS club asks for your responsible attitude towards alcohol, the pilots might be tested before launch.
More information on regulations.
Have a nice time at ARCUS CUP!2014 5 rugpjūčio @ 09:57 #199581Auris
here is a link to turn point files for you to upload before coming to comp.
See you in the sky.2014 11 rugpjūčio @ 15:23 #199586Ramunyte
Attention ARCUS Cup participants!
We are analysing weather forecasts, which are not currently favorable for Valkininkai. Tomorrow evening (12th August, 2014) organisers will make the final decision on the event dates: August 15th-17th or postponing to the reserve dates of August 23rd-24th.
Those, who are already registered, will be informed by e-mail individually.2014 12 rugpjūčio @ 17:25 #199590Ramunyte
ARCUS Cup competition will take place as planned!
The weather forecast is improving, optimism is growing in proportion.
On Friday there will be a short technical exercise. Saturday’s weather promises to be great for the big triangle task.
Registration of participants will begin at 9 a.m. on Friday.
In order to encourage the participation not only in XC competition, but in AL (accuracy landing) competition too, ARCUS is reminding about the valuable prizes for AL-winners.
See you at Valkininkai!2014 14 rugpjūčio @ 10:49 #199595Ramunyte
Registration is closed. Those who has not registered, but are willing to participate in competition, are welcome in competition area at the time of registration. See you!2014 22 rugpjūčio @ 09:18 #199607Ramunyte
Competition results are posted.
- Prisijunkite, jei norite atsakyti į šią temą.